Food is like life to many of us out there. Most of us genuinely wait for meal timings as we get to eat yummy food. Food is an emotion. If it’s yummy and healthy because food can change your mood within minutes. Good food is what we all crave for. There is a common saying “Some eat to live while others live to eat”. Only foodies can relate to this.
Blogging changing the Perception of People:
Walking up and cooking for yourself is something all of you do. But one thing that has influenced us to start cooking different from the routine dishes and try something new is “food bloggers”. They travel across countries and abroad influencing all their followers to eat a similar kind of food that they are consuming at various destinations. Bloggers learn to make food here which has easy recipes.
What Bloggers have to say about Vegan Food:
Vegan food ideas can be received from anywhere in the world. According to a food blogger “the biggest inspiration is simple cuisine around the world”. It’s about how one vegetable can have different flavors around the world. Majorly the food creators usually create or mix up foods that are cheap to buy so that everyone can afford to eat them.
Even Vegans have plenty of Food options:
When we see people eating delicious food, we also crave to eat it. Several players around the world have currently turned themselves into vegan because they do not want to harm any animal for their sake.
Only vegetarians can understand the amount of variety available in vegetables. People feel vegans have not got much to eat except cheese, paneer, vegetables, and fruits. But you need to look at some dishes listed down to understand what all we enjoy been vegan and not hurting any animal. They are all quite easy recipes.
Vegan Food ideas Include:
- Vegan Spicy Chili: it is a healthy option with a little spice in it.
- Vegan Vegetable Gratin0Zucchinis and Eggplants: add color to your day and is easily available in the markets.
- Apple Pear Vegan Cobbler: it’s a way to get fruit supplements to your body during winters.
- Vegan Tomato Veggie Stew: it is satisfying, healthy that is a perfect blend of tomato soup with coconut cream and some spices.
- Vegan Nutella: its creamy, chocolaty and can be eaten any time of the day.
- Beetroot Salad: an amazing way to intake fiber can be an alternative to cheese spread or hummus.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: They are easy to make. Put in some nuts and dark chocolate instead of chocolate chips to make it healthy.